Pregnant?

I been having cramps if imma start my period for about 2 weeks and all i have is clear discharge ,feeling really tired more then usal, and my breast feel full but not hurting.. im about 6 days late on my period but i have took a test and it said - could it be to early? cause i feel very much pregnant ..ty for answering

Mommy to one son & a angel in heaven

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You could be? I had the same issue and had to end up getting a blood test. come to find out I was 11 weeks pregnant but would not show up on a urine test...so best bet is blood test. Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• Maybe wait and test next week
    Anonymous

• Take another test later in a few days first thing in the morning. There is a chance that you are just retaining water. If you havn't started your period in a few days go to the doctor and just get a check up.
    JenFunSniffer

Answer by JenFunSniffer at 10:56 PM on Mar. 15, 2009