mobile for pack n' play

I'm due in two weeks! We are planning on baby sleeping in the pack n' play bassinet until we move. I only have one problem: it did not come with a mobile and all the mobiles I have found can only be attatched to a crib. Does anyone know where I can get one that will work or have a creative solution? Thanks!

babywhatnow

Asked by babywhatnow at 10:33 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Hang something from the ceiling. I think you can find neat mobiles online.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 10:34 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• My hubby pulled the net over at the corner of the pack and play *it takes a lot of strength so that way it doesnt break and put the mobile in the hole lol and screwed the other in on because i couldnt find any either...but timeless had a great idea to hang something from the ceiling
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 10:36 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• There are things that put a light display on the ceiling, much better than the crappy pack n' play mobiles. We have a beautiful Eddie Bauer pack n play and the mobile is pathetic. You have to wind it up and it moves super slow and last a whole 30 seconds. Try one of those ceiling light displays, you can use that all the way up until close to a year or longer if it still entertains your baby.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:41 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• we never used the mobile for our son's pack and play, we also never used the vibrating thing for the bassinet. or the changing table... ours was a graco something kinda pack and play with bassinet and all that other stuff.
    Anonymous