Do you ...?

I see a lot of questions on here that people have about the paranormal/ghosts. If anyone has any questions, feel free to write them below and I will answer them to the best of my ability. I've studied them for many and many of years. Although I don't claim to have all the answers, I hope I can answer as many of the questions as I can.
So anyone have a question?

NO BASHING... anyone that wants to ask a question in private is free to PM me.

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 10:38 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• This is such a cool question...
     I have a question... Can your pet(s) first pick up on a ghost or other paranormal (i.e.. spirits, essence of someone or thing) before the human?

Now I believe in alot of different(paranormal) and magickal things so to me this is a norm, but I have had pets who have picked up on something that I could not see or even feel around me ....
    Currently they (my 3 kitties) just sit around my corner hutch in hopes my grandmother starts making noise so they can play around it...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 8:42 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• What attracts ghost to an area? Can they haunt a person no matter where that person goes?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:42 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Can a ghost follow you when you move?
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:45 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Is it possible to honestly "feel" a ghost/spirit?
    Me and my SO "feel" one in our house all the time, nothing weird just a prescence about the house. Sometime we both see flashes, like light ones somedays and black ones other days, and it's a small ball type thing.. almost like a cat lol
    But I was just wondering what our little "ball" could be and is it normal to "feel" a prescence?
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 10:51 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• If there is a "presence" in your home it is a demon not a "ghost". Human spirits do not roam the earth they go straight to hell or into the presence of the Lord if they are born again. Nothing at all to play with! The only safety is the Lord Jesus, repent, believe and be born again before it is too late.
    lilhoney

Answer by lilhoney at 11:48 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• "What attracts ghost to an area?"

that would depend on the area.. and your definition of the paranormal. some areas contain limestone, granite, etc, that is said to retain energy. Most areas like these however contain residual haunting. However an intelligent haunt can reside in places like these because they are able to draw energy from these as well.. a good example of this is the Stanely Hotel. The amount of ions in the air can also attract the paranormal because they can use it to draw energy from. This is why the common ghost stories start it, "it was a dark and stormy night".. in reality, a thunder storm is made up of ions.. thus giving the paranormal the energy they need to manifest. Some people can create these energies themselves.. which would be a poltergist. A poltergist is energy a person is releasing from themselves, namely negative. Which can move objects, etc. cont.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:37 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• others believe that a spirit stays in areas they know and are comfortable with, or the place that they have died. these are just some of the theories on why the paranormal is attracted or resides in certain areas.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:38 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• "Can they haunt a person no matter where that person goes?
    Can a ghost follow you when you move? "

these two questions kinda go hand in hand, which is why I'm answering both at once. A ghost in theory can follow you when you move if they become attatch to a person.. Some spirits are known to follow those with psychic energies, because they feel the person can help them move on to the other side, or help them with an unsolved problem. Other spirits may follow a close family member or friend to remain close to those they love and look over them. Others as listed above may be poltergists.. it's not necessarily a spirit following them, but the person hasn't gotten control over themselves and emotions enough to realize they are the ones causing the haunt themselves. A lot of times this is mistaken for a demonic haunt. However in theory there is also a demonic haunt which can and is known to follow their victim.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:42 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• "Is it possible to honestly "feel" a ghost/spirit?"

yes it is.. but there could also be other explainations for these feelings as well.. high Electric Magnetic Feilds in the home can cause these feelings.. they can also cause hallucinations.. You can find out if this is the cause easily enough.. Go to your local hardware store and they carry meters for these. Run the meter along walls and electronics.. if it's spiking, this should solve all these questions. It may also need to be addressed.. because it's not good for your health..
    If these feelings come with feelings of nausea, headache, etc.. get a carbon monoxide detector to test for this as well.
    However if you get a spike on your EMF (electric Magnetic field) detector, in the middle of the room, and it disapates as you move away, this may be paranormal.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:47 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• "Sometime we both see flashes, like light ones somedays and black ones other days, and it's a small ball type thing.. almost like a cat lol
    But I was just wondering what our little "ball" could be and is it normal to "feel" a prescence? "

this could be caused by what I listed above.. if the detector reads that there is no high EMF in the house.. this may contribute to the paranormal. As for seeing balls of lights and shadows.. first watch the light patterns in your house to make sure it's nothing normal, like cars at night, etc. If it's still unexplainable, you may be seeing what to some is known as an Orb.. which is a ball of energy. Some believe they are paranormal, other's have stated they are just that, balls of energy, due to ions, etc. The darker masses that you are seeing, are known as shadow people.. they are only called this because of their appearance. cont.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:50 AM on Mar. 16, 2009