I asked this in TTC but didnt get any answers just people being outright rude....so since most of you in this section are PG could you maybe help me out!

On Feb. 13th I took a PG test....It was positive. I took 5 more and all those were negative. Now I am having brown discharge mixed with bright red and some cramping. What does this mean? I havent been to the doc yet because of all the neg. tests. I was waiting until I was supposed to start my period. March 24th....also did not have period in January or february,,,,HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would go to the DR. to take a reliable test. Chances are you are not pregnant, but it really cannot be ruled out due to the first +. It's a 50/50 shot at the point.
    Anonymous

• You may be miscarrying. The negative tests could be the result of the hormone decline. I'd go to the doctor's as soon as possible.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 10:41 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• its your period my cosin had the same thing
    Anonymous

• it could have been a chemical pregnancy. You should go to your doctor and get a blood test to measure your HCG levels and see what's going on.

Good luck!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 10:41 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Thank you for your answers...LOL I knew I could count on you Girls!
    Anonymous

• I would definately consult a Dr. Their tests are the only 100% accurate tests. Most of the time, I have been told if you are miscarrying, the tests will still come out positive. But again, anything is possible. Talk to your Dr. tomorrow. You don't want to wait.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:52 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• It sounds like you are spotting. Go to the doctors and get a check up just to make sure that you are ok because you might of miscarried. Get some rest too, this kind of thing would stress me out and make my hormones go all out of control like PMS times ten.

JenFunSniffer

Answer by JenFunSniffer at 10:52 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Brown blood is old blood, which explains why you're having it when you missed your last two periods. Sounds like you're having a bad period is all, but go get a blood test to be sure.
    Anonymous

• Get to a doc. It really does NOT sound good.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:17 PM on Mar. 15, 2009