Got a question about boys~!

Im 17 weeks and so I went to e.r becouse i fail the other day and they did a ultrasound and I think I saw boy parts But could you see the testicles at this stage? becouse it looked like it and a little penis as well but Im not totally sure if its a boy I will find that out april 1st but I just wanted your opion

xaviersmamacita

Asked by xaviersmamacita at 10:42 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its possible....I would wait to buy blue stuff till your ultra sound on the 1st.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 10:45 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Wait until your 20 week ultrasound to find out the gender. You can tell at 17 weeks but it is still unsure if it is a boy. Congradulations :D
    JenFunSniffer

Answer by JenFunSniffer at 10:49 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I was just over 17wks when I had my anatomy ultasound with my son and we totally got the 'turtle' shot! There was no mistaking it.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 10:50 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• turtle shot, hehe guess i had that too. it was right at 17 weeks i started swearing up and down that i was having a boy. i bet if you had asked they could have told you the gender. definitely wait to buy anything, boys are great, wouldnt trade mine for anything else.
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 10:54 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I'd be careful, the whole time my friend Danielle was in the womb she was "Daniel." Her genitals were swollen, and Drs thought that she had boy parts...

looks can be deceiving, so wait for your US and be sure that your OB determines it's a boy.

Again, not ALWAYS accurate! ; )

GL!!!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:23 PM on Mar. 15, 2009