girls nite out or in?

if u had ur choice stay in w/ the girls or go out & drink & dance? and how often do u get a girls nite? me-not enuf!

beachmom0703

Asked by beachmom0703 at 10:56 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well since i move i havent have a girls night out in 1 year
    Anonymous

• IN- and all by myself maybe.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 11:02 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I haven't had a girl's night out in about two years. I don't mind though, my friends and I aren't old enough to drink yet.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:04 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I'm not into the bar scene. I wouldn't say no to a meal and a movie, though, or even just a movie. or a shopping evening out. I like to have people here, too, just to chat and have some coffee and cake.

Answer by Bmat at 11:04 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• When Hubby and I got together we made an agreement, that we wouldn't go anywhere without the other , that meant bars, nightclubs w/e... I think it's a matter of respect, I don't feel I need to have girls night out and he doesn't need guys night out. I don't miss it and the same goes for him... When he's home we have a date night once a week and take our boys wheelin at off road parks and just spend time together at home etc... With that said, I don't judge those that do go out w/out their hubby/wife/SO....
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 11:04 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Once a month since the beginning of the New Year. My friends and I decided that we were bored of being stuck in the house. So now 4 of us get together at least once a month and do something fun without the kids.
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 11:37 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• In!! Why pay to have over priced drinks and to be with people you don't know??
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 11:59 PM on Mar. 15, 2009