Could I be pregnant again?

My son is 4 months old. I have been on the pill. I took one kind for a month, switched to a different kind, then back to the first kind. I was told til my body gets the hormones in it (after a month or so) to use back up. I was told this all 3 times while switching pills. Well needless to say, I didnt. Now I was supposed to start within the last couple days and AF is a no show. I`ve been having mad heartburn too. The only time I ever had it so bad was when I was pregnant w/ my son. Should I go get a test (which I think its too soon to tell) or just wait til this Friday when I go back to see my dr anyways? Opinions please?!?

amygirl23

Asked by amygirl23 at 10:57 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you can wait..but do wat you think is best
    Mamaof2010

Answer by Mamaof2010 at 11:08 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• If you were told to wait and didn't, you could be pregnant. I think it takes 30 days for new BC to take effect once it is switched.

I personally would wait. Pregnancy tests are too expensive. I'd rather have the doctor test for pregnancy and get the test covered by insurance.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 11:16 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I would wait until you go to the doc. if you get a test it will just be a waste of money. good luck!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 12:11 AM on Mar. 16, 2009