Syst?

I had a syst on one of my ovaries while I was pregnant anyone else have this how did it turn out did you have to get it taken care of after?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Health

• We have cysts that naturally rise and fall throughout our cycle. It is when they do not drain on their own that they become a problem. The cysts are actually what they're looking for when they do ultrasounds to determine if you're about to ovulate.

I've never had a cyst that didn't go away on its own so I can't help you out. Good luck!
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 11:32 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I though a cyst on the ovary would just eventually pop and reabsorb on it's own.
    That's what I have read, anyway.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:23 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• i use to ALWAYS get them... i never knew i did until they popped. which rreaaallly hurt
    mmy doc said that if i was in a lot of pain for a long time and noticed it for a couple days then yes go in. they might take care of it for u. but other wise it will go away on its on...good luck!
    KCsMom08

Answer by KCsMom08 at 12:24 AM on Mar. 16, 2009