Traveling!!! What should I take??

I have two four month old little girls and were going to NY for 5 days. What should I take???? Were going on a plane, just fyi.
Thanks, Im really confused about this one!!

almostamommyof2

Asked by almostamommyof2 at 11:24 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We would travel often with my son and we would take toys that are age appropriate, maybe a new toy for the plane to catch her intrest. to pack, if you don't have a way to wash clothes take two outfits for each girl per day (20) and don't for get the socks, a small thing of baby soap, wipes, about 16 diapers per day because they seam to poop more when you are on the road(80). a blanket for each of them for night and one packed away in a suit case(3) because one will get dirty, if one of them is prone to diaper rash then diaper rash cream, If they use take bottles take about three for each baby and bring dish soap so you can wash then yourself and have them on hand (it saves on space), small comb or brush, pumped milk or formula, check both car seats, and bring your babies :P Hope this helps
    JenFunSniffer

Answer by JenFunSniffer at 11:43 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• also baby motrin just in case for ear pain. Make sure they are either nursing or drinking a bottle when the plane takes off and lands.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 12:16 AM on Mar. 16, 2009