what is a good book for...

parenting/discipling/how to let your children grow up in a good and loving environment? i know there are TONS of books out there but what are the best? im almost desperate to know because i have so many questions on what to do and say to my daughter and future kids.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I suggest going to Amazon.com and searching parenting. You'll be able to see lots of books on the subject with reviews left by parents who have already read them.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:31 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I like The Baby Book by Dr. Sears. and for older kids (for 3 or so, and up) How to Talk So Kids Will Listen, And Listen So Kids Will Talk. ...i dont remember the author.
    But those books are GREAT IMO. you can find both of them at amazon.com or at Barnes and Nobles.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:32 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I agree the baby book is far the best one!!!! it saved my life
    sarabeth1

Answer by sarabeth1 at 11:42 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Dr. Sears also wrote The Discipline Book, and it is great!! Get it while your child is a baby because it starts at the beginning.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 12:22 PM on Mar. 16, 2009