Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where do you buy your nursing tops from?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Answers (4)
  • Motherhood Maternity has some.

    Answer by timelessglass at 11:39 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

  • I didn't feel like buying a whole new wardrobe just to BF, so what I do is wear a cami under my shirt. You can get them in just about any color, and they're great for layering anyhow. I just pull my shirt up, and pull my breast over the top of the cami (it adds further discretion too if you have to NIP).

    Answer by milfalicious08 at 10:05 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

  • I don't buy them or BFing bras. I just use my regular clothes. It is a whole lot cheaper.

    Answer by purpleducky at 10:08 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

  • TARGET!! Great nursing cami's.

    Answer by mevxoxo at 11:31 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.