How many mommys have a child named...

How many mommys have a child named Aubrey? How do you spell it? My dds name is Aubree. How did you pick the name? We liked it cause we hadnt heard it around our town before then after i had her i get thats my dd, gds name.

aubrees_mommie

Asked by aubrees_mommie at 12:21 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My neighbor's granddaughter's name is Aubrey. She just turned 1 in February and is a cutie.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:22 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I think Aubree is a beautiful name and I love the spelling! I don't know anyone named Aubrey/Aubree!! It's not common, so that makes me like it even more!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:24 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• lol you hadnt heard it but now its a really popular baby name so you and your daughter will be hearing it plenty in the future
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Thank you
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 12:26 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Wow . .. always a wonderful anon with kind words! Thanks, this post wouldn't have been the same without you!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:28 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• My daughters name is Ariana.. I call her Ari and she calls herself Aubry. I've just learned to deal with it because apparently (even though she's only 2) she likes that name way better! lol
    AriMicSun

Answer by AriMicSun at 12:36 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I never heard that name b4 its really nice, the closest I've heard is audrey that's my grandma's name
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 12:39 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I spelled my dds name with a double ee also Melanee I think your daughters name is precious!
    MelaneesMommie

Answer by MelaneesMommie at 12:47 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• My daughters full name is Abrianna (Aubrie-AH-NA) but we call her Aubrie. I chose to spell Aubrie with ie at the end because I thought it looked cute. But I also love the the double ee at the end :)
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 12:55 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• YoungMomtoGirls . . I love that name . . very pretty while not seeming so "made up" . . I like it, it's elegant!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:58 AM on Mar. 16, 2009