Do you really like to support people on here....

Or do you like to be hateful? I'm appalled by some of the women on here! I'm also disgusted by the name calling! Everyone keeps saying it's the Anons who start the trouble, but really Anon or not you all say some pretty hurtful things. Some people really do come here for support, maybe you should be a little kinder with your words. Its one thing to be honest, but it's another to call somebody stupid, hooker, fat, unintelligent etc. So which are you a supporter or a hater?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• supporter, I like to help people on here.
    1carlasue

Answer by 1carlasue at 12:33 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Hmmm...

I don't know.
    Let me think about it for a while...

^_^
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 12:30 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I try to be supportive if i feel it deserves support. I am not a "hateful" person. But i am very blunt and honest so if someone feels like i am being "hateful" it's only bc i am stating the truth as i see it. But i dont name call or any of those stupid things. lol.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:31 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• hope I've been a supporter but very tired of all the HIGHSCHOOL drama on here lately!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Oh, well I was just called all of those names in a recently deleted thread. I give my best advice any time that I can, but there is always an anon to say some very hateful things to start a fight. We can't all be blamed for the ignorance and hatefulness of others.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:31 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Yes, I like to support moms on here. But the just for fun section is for blowing off steam. It's not all going to be Disney, because that's not who we all are. I am never ever snarky or sarcastic in any other section. I give heart felt advice in every other section but here this is "Just for fun" and that's how I treat it. I'm still not all that mean!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:32 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• why do the anons get blamed for everything....?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Yes I understand "just for fun" is just for fun, but to name call is just horrible, whats so fun about that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Ok, I've thought about it.

I am not a hater.
    It's just not fun for me.
    It IS amusing, however, to watch some of the antics that go on here. Some of you really give me a good chuckle.
    ^_^
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 12:34 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• why does everyone take the just for fun section serious and to heart they have no idea who you are whether you're anon or not so why do you care what they say? sticks and stones ppl!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Mar. 16, 2009