How many.....

Of you when you either bash....or comment negatively...would actually say it to the person (your speaking negative towards) in real life?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do you think you will get a real answer from women online? I will say what I think online or in-person, but I have enough sense to realize when it is unnecessary and walk away. You just can't fix stupid.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:56 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Oh heck no. There are times its so much easier to say things online especially if you can push that tempting little Anon button.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Stupid is FOR EV ER.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:59 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• yes I tell people how it is both off and online. can you?
    WhatevaItTakes

Answer by WhatevaItTakes at 12:59 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I'll admit it, i've said some things online that I typically wouldn't say in person, but never a personal attack on somebody. I've just disagreed with them and spoke my mind-In person I would just let it go and let them be right.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I'm actually prob nicer online then in person. I tend to speak before I think but here there is the delete button... if only we had that button in real life
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 1:02 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I try not to be mean.

I TRY not to, sometimes I fail.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 1:03 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Nope... I'm mute.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Yea sure, i'm real...anything i say online i would say to someone's face...why not?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:04 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I would NOT say the same thing to someone online that I would say to in person, so I try to be honest but not mean honest there is a difference.

I hope that made sense I am quite tired.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 1:06 AM on Mar. 16, 2009