Anyone have a truckdriver husband?

I'm at home mom my kids all grown up and want to know, what i can do about the bordem? Live in small town?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• boredom you say your kids are out of the house !!!!!!!!!!!!! spa spa clean clean no wait spa yeah forget the cleaning spa weeeeeeee bed nice comfy bed to lay your head on ahhhhh sooooooo nice
    ashleystoner86

Answer by ashleystoner86 at 1:21 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Have you ever thought about going on the road with him? My sister goes with her hubby about 2 weeks out of the month. I know some companys don't allow spouses to go, just a thought. :-)
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 1:22 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I don't know I still have a young child. But my neighbor I would watch her and it sounds like your situation. Her husband was gone all the time. And even was he was home he would clean the truck and work on other things. I saw her do alot of reading and spend alot of time on the porch. But I agree with Ashleystoner86 live it up. Do something nice for yourself. Go out with friends, have little get togethers at the house for your girl friends. Get a dog. lol. Good luck. When my son is out of the house I am joining my hubby so I can see the USA. I have only left the state like 5 times. So while he drives I will be taking in the view.
    zachysmommy04

Answer by zachysmommy04 at 1:29 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Is there anything you've always wanted to learn to do, like sew or paint? You could take some small beginners classes. I'm teaching myself how to paint landscapes.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 1:32 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Do you have any social groups you could join or some kind of voluntary work if you don't need a job?
    jackdaw

Answer by jackdaw at 4:09 AM on Mar. 16, 2009