do any know any easy meal

i want to know easy but healthly meals that i could make fast and maybe that my kids could help to make

michellesp

Asked by michellesp at 1:02 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Food & Drink

• chicken alfredo: bonless skinless chicken breast cut up and cooked in skillet and olive oil, noodles, and a jar or alfredo sauce heated up... quick and easy!!

For the kids to help with:: Taco Pizza
    Take ground beef and brown it, drain it, cook in taco seasoning
    2 cans or cresant rolls spread out on a cookie sheet all touching to form the 'crust' (square or circle whatever u want)
    Sprinkle shrded chs on top of uncooked cresant and then add the cooked/seasoned meat on top and then sprinkle rest of chs on top (I love chs so I but 2 reg size bags of Mexican Blend)
    Cook in oven as the cresant rolls direct
    top with your favorite taco toppings
    EAT AND ENJOY!!! YUM
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 1:25 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• hamburger skillet supper
    Brown ground beef in a skillet with onion,celery and green pepper, as much as you prefer.
    drain grease return to stove and add 15 once can tomatoes and 15 once can tomato sauce
    1/4 cup A1 steak sauce and 3 or 4 splashes of worchestershire sauce
    1 cup elbow macoroni and a cup water
    simmer 20 minutes on stovetop until done
    you can add a tablespoon italian seasoning and a few dashes of pepper for taste if you want
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:18 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• "Smoosh" meals for the freezer!! Let the kids help make them and keep them in the freezer for fast dinners. I use Homemade Gourmet seasonings, but you can use any seasoning blend. For Mediterranean Chicken, get a gallon Ziplock freezer bag. Add in 4-6 boneless chicken breasts, 2 T. Garlic Basil seasoning and 1 can diced tomatoes. Press out the air, seal the bag, and "smoosh" everything together until mixed well. Throw it in the freezer until you want to cook it. You can use the crockpot, or thaw and bake for 1 hour at 350. I have about 30 recipes made this way. Let me know if you want more ideas.
    KGourmet

Answer by KGourmet at 9:07 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• join Krafts Food and Family!!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 1:16 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• hamburger casserole, have one layer tator tots, one. you cook hamburger and drain, another mix hamburger and mushroom soup, green beans, you can smooth the mixture on top of tator tots and then add cheese and cook in oven at 450. until cheese is lightly brown. yyummy
    1carlasue

Answer by 1carlasue at 3:43 AM on Mar. 17, 2009