Anyone else have a ninja in there?

Take a look at this pic of my son... he's almost been MEAN!!!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=361706216&albumID=981632&imageID=11582288

HIIIEEEEEEYAAAAW!!!

matobe

Asked by matobe at 1:18 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my best friend said that her daughter was a ninja too lol... cant wait for mine to become one i only get one or two kids a day or that i notice
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 1:21 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• yes and im only 18 weeks im sure it well get worse if its this bad now lol. my husbands scared o to death of it he was taking to my belly and put his ear up there and got kicked lol, my sons gonna have a lot of personality lol
    SarahRandall

Answer by SarahRandall at 2:05 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Yes, my little girl is crazy in there,lol. My insides have even been sore! The pic. was too cute,loved the yawing face. I also saw on your myspace page that you're due soon, what day? I'm due April 28th.
    Mrs.Hopeful

Answer by Mrs.Hopeful at 5:14 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I think I have a rockette... lol...she has been called "active" by three different sonographers AND three diffferent doctors who have chased her around with the doppler, at 6 different appointments spanning the past five months.... The other night my husband finally got to feel her and he was like "woah was that her????"

I am 23 weeks and can already see her on the outside-
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 6:11 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• yeah mine is to. lol it has long legs and kicks so much i wounder if he ever sleeps,lol
    Anonymous