masturbation? PLZ READ

Can masturbation help or cause labor? What can i do to get my labor going or to dilate more? im 37 weeks & in alot of pain. I just wanna try to progress a little.

Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• doesnt hurt to try ;)
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 1:23 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• hi, wow i remeber that it sucked ok here's so things my docs office told me you can try to squeez your nipples and or try and put warm damps towles on your breast to try and get you milk flowing which will in return start labor. you can try sex because there in something cant remeber exactly the name of it but there s some chemical n the mans sperm that helps start labor. thats all i have heard about. and that was from the doc so you can try that.
    granadogirl

Answer by granadogirl at 1:26 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• did u try these methods & if so, how affective were they for you grana??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• This may sound funny but eat lots of grapes!! They doo work with 3 generations of my family doing it!! lol. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I don't know if masterbation does, but I do know semen does help thin the cervix. You may try that. You don't have to have sex...use your imagination. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:42 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• i dont know from experience, but i guess its worth a try since your uterus contracts during orgasm whether you're pregnant or not...if anything you may just enjoy yourself =)
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 2:54 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• i dont really know if that would help but if you want to speed it up try drinking casrol oil.
    its really naste but it works i drank it in the morning and at 12 at night my water broke and i was in labor. sorry about you pain good luck.
    Anonymous