Do you get your nails done?

I used to get them done ever other week, but now I just don't. Oh and I'm talking about the acrylic tips. Partly because of how your nails are after you get them taken off. All breaky and what not. But I think it's just so pretty. So do you think it's worth it to get them done?

sarapurser

Asked by sarapurser at 1:37 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The one and only time i've ever had my nails done was for my wedding. I loved it! and if it wasnt so expensive i'd keep it up. ...but it's expensive around here. 60 bucks a month is better spent somewhere else.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:38 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I get my done but i get them done by my sil so I only pay 20 bucks each time! I love it though it's the one time i have to myself away from kids and hubby and it's one less thing I have to do myself! I also love the chatter at a salon I live in a very small town and it's mostly gossip which is terrible but oh well!
    MrsDeputy

Answer by MrsDeputy at 1:44 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Nah. I do too much with my hands and they end up getting snapped, cracked, scratched and melted by the second day LOL I prefer to just keep them nice and shaped, buffed, cuticle maintenance, and some pretty China Glaze polish.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 1:55 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• like i could live without doing it the only time i ever went with out was in military school but after i graduated i ran right out and got them done my mother calls me a girlygirl and my sister is 16 and doesnt understand it at all she had one manucure and it was over for her and i agree i love the gossip and beauty tips from other women and geting my eyebrows done, plus my husband loves it that i stay groomed.even while pregnate i well not let myself go even after wyatt is born. i made that promise to myself and my husband
    SarahRandall

Answer by SarahRandall at 2:02 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Around here it's only 20 at a salon. So it's not that bad.I think they just make me feel pretty. Haha.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 2:02 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I get mine filled every two weeks. I have been wearing them steadily for about two years. I don't care what my nails look like underneath... I never plan on going without.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Yes I do every two weeks!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:22 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Its tradition for me and my girls to get a manicure and pedicure every other week at Top Nails
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:56 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I do too every two weeks on and off for 9 years now. Love it. Feel pampered.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 9:44 AM on Mar. 16, 2009