Just wondering....

Please don't laugh....or bash me

I know sounds so stupid....here goes.

I just went to the bathroom like 5 minutes ago to brush my teeth and while I was in there I was putting my lotion on my belly and my boobs.
Before I put the lotion on my boobs I pinched my nipples just to see if I was producing milk already and a drop came out of my right nipple.

Is this normal....?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:06 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• SURE IS!! I did read somewhere that you shouldn't squeeze it out though...especially close to birth. Something with the colustrum. Not sure if that's true...but I do know that this is perfectly normal!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:07 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• well i know the only time you produce milk is when you pregnant or you got an abortion.

naske795

Answer by naske795 at 2:40 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• thats not always true naske795...i lactated when i was 17 due to a muscle relaxer i was put on, i produced enough to feed a newborn out of both of my boobs, i could squirt it over 3 feet (i was young & curious & got a kick out of it)...doctor said that every once & awhile that happens with certain medicines...at first she thought it was marijuana though (but i wasnt smoking MJ) because apparently that has the highest rating of milk production without pregnancy...even though its only a very small fraction still...but it happens...& it definately wasnt pregnancy considering i was with a girl at the time...& i really dont think thats possible lol.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 2:51 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Thats actually fun cause today i bought a breast pump and,
    i was joking around and put it on my boob and it wouldnt come off and when it
    did i had clear stuff coming out of it so i guess it is possible for you to have milk.
    Anonymous