UGhhh what is with me?! TMI SEXUAL

I'd rather sneak off out of the bed at night and go masturbate than have sex with my husband.. our sex life is almost non-existant.

I don't want our sex life to be dead either though. I feel guilty almost.. he has no idea I do this, he thinks I just deny him because I'm not into it. I've brought my toy into the bedroom with us for him to use it on me but he doesn't like it.

I feel like I don't need him sexually anymore at all.. what do I do?? Just cut it out & let him have at it? I'll always be thinking of the more intense orgasms I can give myself.

Ugh how frustrating. We just got married a few months ago and now I feel like the stereotypical married couple that don't have sex anymore.. it used to be 2+ times a day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Stop masterbating for a while and when you just can't take it anymore, then go give it to your hubby. Let it build up. Get a cock ring...this may help him have a bigger erection and be more pleasing to you. Use a silver bullet while having sex to stimulate your clitoris. Find out his fantascies and try to please him. Good luck :o)
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:12 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• y arent u into it??? is it the fact that u r married now??
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 2:13 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• i agree with kaceesmom.. stop masterbating..
    if you are using a vibrator alot it may be effecting your nerves in your clit/gspot (or if you are rubbing to hard/to often) making a normal penis just not enough to get you going. the nerves will quickly become sensitive again if you hide the vib & start using your hands only (or cut down on solo-play time) or even better your hubbies penis!
    I think you just need to spice things up in the bedroom with your hubby & having sex will be exciting again & you wont want to go solo when your partner is an option.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 2:43 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• That happen to me when I first got my toy, I stopped masterbating and everytime I wanted some I just went to my husband. IT HELPS :) He's realy not a fan of a dildo. It actually took me along time to convinced him to let me have one.
    COOKY81

Answer by COOKY81 at 1:46 AM on Mar. 17, 2009