When was the last time you cried and why?

I cried last month from physical pain when I fell for the 2nd time in one week on the same knee. Emotionally crying was when I felt so judged and bullied on here last week. When did you last cry and why? Whether from physical or emotional pain?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 2:18 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i cried this past week becouse my son has major anger isues and i do not know what to do about it . i cry alot when no one is around to hear it .im under so much stress .my husband thinks it is my fault that our son is like he is .he does not hear or understand what i try to tell him about ds .my mom thinks i should send ds away for a very long time to a mental home .i can not do that it would kill him .im the one that holds him while he cries becouse he is scared that he will be sent off .im the one that has to play referee between him and his dad .so they will not loss their tempers with each other and do something they both will regret later .so yea i cry alot due to stress in the home and not knowing what is wrong with my ds mental health .
    rona503

Answer by rona503 at 6:58 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• January 20th. My hubby deployed, had to say goodbye.
    anorman08

Answer by anorman08 at 2:21 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• March 3rd. Baby woke up crying from fever and within minutes later had a seizure and didn't realize what had happened called answering service for drs an waited 30 min for Dr to call me back for me to explain what had happened that he started shaking and went out of consciousness and became stiff Dr told me what had happened and i bawled for an hour. baby was sleeping and wouldn't wake up took 15 minutes to wake him
    Litlegourd

Answer by Litlegourd at 2:24 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I cry almost every day due to stress. I lock myself in my bathroom & cry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• OMG, wait I lied, I wept today at church when the choir sang this song, I think it is called "Breathe". Well ,maybe weep doesn't count as cried.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:28 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I cried today. I cried for my daughter, I cried her babies. I cried because the daddy is in trouble. I even cried for him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I cried yesterday because my husband does not understand something that is very important to me. He thinks I am stupid for having this is my life and it really gets to me sometimes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I cried a few days ago. Hubby is a helicopter pilot and they had a close call. I didn't cry in front of him, but when I took a shower I cried like a baby. I think it was more of just being grateful he was okay and I'm under A LOT of stress.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 2:49 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I'm so sorry Aviatorswife, I hope you feel a little better and trust that your hubby is good at his job and have faith in God.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:00 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• i cried earlier this afternoon...my dog died about 4 years ago..and for the past 4 years my parents always said that she died on her own...(which i totally knew was a lie) and today i found out they actually put her to sleep (she was very sick) but what pisses me off is that i didnt even get a chance to say good bye to her...they did it while i was at work..and never told me..when that happenend 4 years ago i didnt talk to my parents for about 2 weeks...all i wanna do is say goodbye to my dog!! and i'll never get to.. :( RIP KUMBA!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:01 AM on Mar. 16, 2009