im 18 weeks preggo and my boobs keep getting bigger well it ever end and when?

i started off a size b and now im a dd my husband loves it but im terrefied how do i hide them in my shirts and should i just go bra less until it end well it ever stop i mean i look like a porn star no offence but i liked my boobs small i didnt have nearly the back pain or the worries that one might pop out of my shirt my mother and sister are completly flat i dont know where i got it from please help any suggestoins?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well, it has to stop eventually, lol. i went from a b to an f, so just dont get too surprised. and buy some bigger shirts.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 4:04 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• dont go braless!! going without causes more sagging in the future...you wanna keep them supported (they'll also hurt less when supported). sorry to hear you're unhappy, but it just means you're getting ready for the baby =) try some bigger shirts & a sports bra with extra support. hope that helps...
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 4:17 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Well, do you plan on breastfeeding? If so, they'll stay bigger as long as you're breast feeding. I had the same problem. I started at a 'B and went to a 'C during my pregnancy. The day I got my milk in, rather than just having colostrum, my boobs went to a 'D. It was pretty much overnight that it happened. It was so weird!! Now my son is 3 weeks old, and they're still HUGE!
    So go ahead and buy some new bras, and some bigger shirts. You're going to need them both!
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 12:16 PM on Mar. 16, 2009