Cyst's, boil's on butt crack.

Don't mean to sound gross or rude.I'm just being clear does anyone know anything about them?Or ever had one?Or know anyone that did, mainly children Do you know what cause's it on get's rid of it?I googled and not much there.And doctor's only guess.had medicine already just came back.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Health

• My friend's husband just had one removed from his tailbone.

Sometimes it can start with an ingrown hair that's gotten infected. I'd demand that the doctor does something. Those are so painful!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:05 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I had one when I was a teenager. It is very sore and it was so bad I couldn't sit down normal, I had to lean to the side. I was too embarassed to show my mom but I finally did. She took me to the doctor and they had to get all the puss out like popping a zit. That was it. I had to put some ointment of somekind where the cyst was and it never came back.
    My cousin had one that she waited to long to have anything done about it, that she had to have hers cut out and then it came back and she had to have it done again. I wouldn't recommend on relying on meds, you need to get it out of there!!
    Anonymous