i cramp but its not real bad if i was on my period is that okay, im pregnant two months

naske795

Asked by naske795 at 4:03 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• is there bleeding?? you should probably call your OB in the morning & ask....if it gets worse or you bleed then go to the ER... GOOD LUCK!!
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 4:14 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• You should be just fine as long as you are not bleeding, or cramping badly. I cramped when I was pregnant I thought it was like period cramps but it was just because my digestive system was backing up....your body is making room for the baby so its pushing and moving other stuff which causes it to not work as productively as it did when you weren't prego....so other words, maybe you're constipated? That's what my obgyn told me when I had cramps. Call just in case ok. good luck hun.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 4:26 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Agree with bug
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:13 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I am the Pregnancy Examiner for the San Fran Examiner. If you are not spotting or bleeding, you are probably okay. If a miscarriage is imminent, many women experience quite a bit of lower back discomfort and cramping.

Here are some signs to watch for http://www.examiner.com/x-2491-Pregnancy-Examiner~y2009m2d6-Determining-the-cause-symptoms-and-odds-of-miscarriage

Also, one of my recent assignments was researching progesterone enhancers to ward off miscarriage which may be of interest to you. http://www.examiner.com/x-2491-Pregnancy-Examiner~y2009m3d5-Should-women-take-Prometrium-to-ward-off-miscarriage

Good luck.
    Cindy2009

Answer by Cindy2009 at 10:38 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• When I was in labor thats all I ever felt was menstrual cramping...
    proudmom89

Answer by proudmom89 at 11:55 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I cramped A LOT the first few months of my pregnancy. I'd mention it to you OB the next time you go, but if it isn't accompanied by any other symptoms you're probably fine.
    MereDeLila

Answer by MereDeLila at 3:50 PM on Mar. 16, 2009