do you beleave in karma? has it happend to you or someone you know?

i do. my x had a terrible x wife, she was a pill popper and just all about her, always treated me like crap well after a while she went to jail for 2 years for embezzling. we had the 2 kids and they were young, i helped raise them potty train them i helped with homework, teacher meetings, and i was happy, she gets out rolls my name threw the mud brought me to court ( she lost and judge saw threw all her lies ) then a month later x thought kids were better off with her ( one reason why hes x ) i was devastaed now flash forward she still would treat me like crap and talk down to me, " i have all this $ and u dont haha" well you know why.. she embezzed again 1/2 a million dollars! no wonder she had a house and new car. shes in jail for 3 years now. and missed her sons graduation she was an evil selfish women and greedy, what goes around comes around. sometimes i want to visit her. just walk in and wave and then leave. (:

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 8:20 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I also believe in karma. You get what you give. I live by the golden rule do unto others as you would have done unto yourself. If you treat others bad than someone will treat you bad. Maybe not today maybe not tomrrow but life has a way of comming back to bite you where it hurts. My x left me for some one else and he is finding out the hard way that the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence. LOL
    rachel0226

Answer by rachel0226 at 9:58 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Oh yes I so believe in Karma, some one screwed us over last year when we were trying to buy their house, they bought a 250,000 and lost it last week!!! That is what happens when you try and file bankruptcy behind people's back and owe back taxes and try and make other people pay for it like they tried with us!!! So yes it happens and it happens the right people:)
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:24 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I do believe in Karma. What you put out there will always come back to you! I'm sweatin' a couple of things! :o)

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:26 AM on Mar. 16, 2009