GRRRRR!!

So I took a Regnancy test this morning... I got a faint line..(i know that doesnt matter) but it's NEGETIVE!
I am 5 days late on my period, and I am so confused!
do i try again tomorrow morning? or buy an expensive one?
b/c I used Wal-Marts Equate brand. (I know im cheap) lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• *Pregnancy*.. sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I don't think the brand of the test matters. I would try again in a couple days. Try and relax, because at this point stress might be contributing to you not getting your period. GL!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 8:38 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Try it again tomorrow morning with your first pee, I don't think the brand of test matters either. I once bought a bunch at a dollar store and tested everyday till it came up positive. You don't want to waste your money on test when your TTC because you probably will be testing everyday and thats alot of test! Good luck...and keep trying!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:40 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• it dont matter the on the BRAND
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• If your only 5 days late them get one of the better Early detectors and have it checked or better yet do the blood test that is sure fire proof
    swhithorn

Answer by swhithorn at 2:01 PM on Mar. 16, 2009