if your man likes anal wouldnt that mean ?

wouldnt that mean hes gay?????and do you have to worry about him going to get another man???????? just curious

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There are only 2 reasons your man would demand anal sex. One: It's a boundary thing, like you said you'd never do it before, and he wants to prove to himself and you that he's the love of your life, or some shit like that. Two: He's really pissed at you, but doesn't want to beat you up cause he doesn't hit on women. But knows that would hurt you. That's it! The only 3rd option is that his wiener is so small that it doesn't affect your vagina at all. But other than that, if it's just something he's regularly into, then YES! As unfortunate as it may be, he's probably suppressing some deep homosexual need for that specific type of stimulation. I'll agree that a man's prostate is 'pleasing' in some way, but no real man would ever know that. Think about it. Despite whatever conclusion you may reach (inquirer), ALWAYS protect yourself. And hey, if there's any doubt, there is NO doubt. Trust your instincts, and be more careful!
    Dmommy4

Answer by Dmommy4 at 2:50 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Liking anal does not mean your attracted to men...women have anuses too.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 9:03 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• IMO anal is an overrated taboo. Men only want because they saw it on a porno, or one of their friends lied and said he gets it from his wife all the time.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 9:04 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• no I don't think so unless he's always insisted on that and not 'regular' sex. Anal's been talked about here lots of times, he probably just prefers the excitement of the fit and that it's more an unusual way of sex compared to the opposite choice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Sigh!  Men like anal because it stimulates their prostate which is the male equivalent of the G-spot.

It does not mean that they're gay!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:05 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• No,I don't think it means anything,it is something that feels good to him.This may sound stupid,but most women like things,,that lesbians like ,oral,dildos,fondling,does'nt make them lesbian.What's the difference? I think their G spot is actually in their anus,around their prostate gland.I would'nt worry about it,but if you don't feel comfortable doing it then don't.I don't feel anyone should do anything they are not comfortable with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• was ur man wanting you to do something in the toosh or somehting?
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 9:08 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• No it means they're gross.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• IMO i think any men out there who like anything sexual got to do with there anus is GAY!
    bc the ass is really meant to crap..and exit only!
    and if he likes it anal.. and something in or around it.. i would think hes gay.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Do you mean he likes taking it in the behind? If so then I would totally question his sexuality. BUT if you mean he likes giving it to a girl in the behind then No I wouldnt think he was gay. I hope all this make sense.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Mar. 16, 2009