Mucous Plug? Way, WAY, TMI!

The other day my husband and I were doing the deed and when we were finished I looked down and he had these chunks of what looked like white snot stuck to his nether regions. It definitely was not his semen. When I went to the bathroom there was another small chunky snotty looking thing in the toilet.

I thought the mucous plug was supposed to be pinky, or brownish, not this pure white color. I haven't noticed anything else coming out of there so I'm doubtful that it is, just wondering. I have a doctors appointment this week and I'll ask then but it's just nagging at me. I'm only 35 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Mine was a huge blob of gelatinous white snot. There was no pink, there was no brown...just white jello-ish stuff.

I lost mine at about 34-35 weeks and was induced at 3 days shy of 40 weeks.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 9:07 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• sounds like your plug..you'll probably lose more as the days go on
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• op here, TiccledBlue I wanted to say jello-ish but I thought that wouldn't get the image across! LOL. Thanks that's just the description I was going for!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Mar. 16, 2009