Has anyone On Cafemom..

Said something bad about your or your kids for no reason??
This one woman told me my daughter is "an Ugly little girl" and she is so not. I've had strangers tell me that we should put her in contests, lol. She has curly blonde hair and big blue eyes.. She's beautiful, but who cares if she IS beautiful, nobody should say something like that about someones kid. How would they like it if someone thought (and announced) that their kid is ugly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Parenting

• This is why I would never post pics of my kids on here! Not that they are not Beautiful, but because some people are just rotten. Everyone sees their own kids as the most beautiful, don't let this persons comments bother you. I often wonder, how anybody could say a child is ugly. Children are innocent little miracles from God, how rude of people to say otherwise!!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:21 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• That's really messed up for someone to say that about a child to be mean to a mom on here.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 9:18 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Tell me you are kidding,I can't beleive someone could be so cruel,I know moms on here bicker with each other,but I've never heard of one attacking the kids.I hope you told her off.I am sorry this happened to you.Just let it roll off,some people have no better sense.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:18 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• people are very rude on here i believe most of it stems from jealousy. your kids are better looking than theirs or you have more friends on you list than they do, or you belong to more groups, you have more best answers or they are just miserable and lonely. let it roll and have fun with the rest of it that is what i do. and i am sure your daughter is gorgeous
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:19 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• WOW THAT IS #$*@(#$* MEAN!!!!! I am so sorry that someone would say that. She's a child what ever her age and she is beautiful because she's a gift. That woman is an ass, forget about her. The onnly thing I can thing of is if you posted some thing your daughter done was was kid appropriate but totally obnoxious, sometimes our kids do that - some thing so stupid and unbelieveable. Maybe she meant your daughter's behavior was out of line she thought but for some stupid reason said ugly. That still not a reason to use 'ugly' but it's the only reason I can think of it. How rude she is, I am so sorry your daughter was spoken of like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• no, it was on a showdown. I said "aw, man, this woman always beats me when i go against her" i thought i was complimenting her.... but.. her and this other woman started ganging up on me saying I'm just jealous of their kid being cuter, and then one woman said "that little girl is ugly". she was just sitting there smiling, shes four... and I did stand up for myself, I told her if I knew where she lived I'd knock her teeth out. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• That's horrible. And let me guess? It was annonymous? There's something wrong with people on here!
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 9:28 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Ew, people are so mean.

I've been told my daughter would end up "retarded" because I fed her formula.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:18 AM on Mar. 16, 2009