Faint positive line??

I took a test yesterday and there was a clear faint line that made my "+" and today I took a digital test that came back not pregnant. I have never had a faint line on a test ever. I even read the instructions and it said if any line is darker or lighter to make a "+" it is positive.. What do you think? BTW: I am 4 days late

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• it could be positive you need to take one more cause one of the tests you have already took is lieing for sure lol
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 9:37 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I got a false negative when late 2 days. I did the one that was supposed to detect the hormone 5 days before or something. Well, got a big fat negative. Six days late, I took again and got a dark line and a very faint line. I had to take about 5 more tests because I was confused...but I was indeed pregnant.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:40 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• to quote what the "answer " people told me when i asked this question..."m'am, that's a positive" the digital one would throw me off though. i dont know many people that have had very accurate results with those. in my opinion, the best ones to use are "answer" and "first response". since they are meant to be able to test before your period, they sem to work the best.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I would take another one I htink the first one was right and just to be sure go to the dr good luck !!!!!
    clilmomma

Answer by clilmomma at 11:01 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• i had that problem when i was pg with my daughter and I took 3 more and now she 4months
    Mamaof2010

Answer by Mamaof2010 at 11:15 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I just found out I was pregnant a few weeks ago. My line was faint (twice), but it was there. Here are other tell-tale signs to look for I wrote about.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2491-Pregnancy-Examiner~y2009m2d18-Early-signs-of-pregnancy

Good Luck. Sounds promising already.
    Cindy2009

Answer by Cindy2009 at 11:31 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• My friend just took a test last night. She had a REALLY faint positive sign. She flipped out. I told her to calm down till she was able to take another test. She isnt due to have her period for another week but I have always been told that if the "+" is there then you're pregnant.
    agrafel

Answer by agrafel at 2:57 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• When I took the test it also had a faint line and I was indeed pregnant :)
    _Momma_

Answer by _Momma_ at 10:42 PM on Mar. 16, 2009