stay @ home work

does anyone know of any stay at home work that is reliable?

aprilrb81

Asked by aprilrb81 at 9:40 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• I'm looking for the same thing. I don't trust most of the stuff I see online. Some want money from you...I don't get that? I'll let you know if I come up with something, you let me know. Good luck
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:43 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I as well am looking for the same so please fill me in if you find anything legit...thanks
    TEEKAE

Answer by TEEKAE at 9:51 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• What could we do together to make some money at home? Any ideas? Let's brainstorm...
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:54 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Yes, I have. I have been working from home for some time now. I own my own business with Ameriplan. There is NO selling, NO Parties, No deliveries and NO Cold Calls... You'll even get benefits. There isn't enough room to put all the details in here but if you would like to hear our recorded overview presentation it will explain everything to you without you having to feel like you are being presured. Once you listen to the recording if you have questions just let me know. You can hear the overview at www.DailyChecksAtHome.com or by calling 616-712-1741 You can contact me here or through my site at www.DailyPayFromHome.com

I will answer all your questions - Just let me know what they are!
    ttys!
    Sabrina M Bowen
    Regional Sales Director

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:56 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I also have a website that has a great (and ever growing) list of Legit WAH Jobs as well as some money saving coupons and freebies...

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Good Luck I hope you find what ever you need!

Sabrina M Bowen
    Regional Sales Director, Ameriplan
    www.DailyPayFromHome.com
    Owner: Sabrina's Closet
    www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:58 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Hi,

I do. Anyone interested in a reliable home based business - please pm me.

Sandy
    sandymcu

Answer by sandymcu at 10:10 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• There are lots of good jobs to choose from. Picking the one that will work best for you is the hard part. I have some free ones listed on my blog at Make Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:20 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• How much time do you want to spend a week on your business? Check out what I do - it has changed my life. It takes some real effort at first (NO SALES), but it is VERY rewarding. I created a beautiful website on Baby Nursery design that pays me monthly, but you could make one on whatever your passion is. Check it out, there is a link at the bottom of the about us page for WAHM's that will tell you a lot more: www.dream-nursery-design-guide.com/about-us.html

Good Luck!
    casadebebe

Answer by casadebebe at 10:24 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 10:30 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I have been working at home for 7 years doing my home based business. I would be happy to share more information if you would like. I would like to invite you to join my group Inspiring Mom's to Work at Home. I have several posts about work from home JOBS and Businesses.
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/InspiringWAHM
    Good luck in your search!
    jewelrylady98

Answer by jewelrylady98 at 10:44 AM on Mar. 16, 2009