what is a good job for a stay at home mom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi,

Is it a job or business you're looking for? If it's a home business I'd be happy to help. Please pm me.

Sandy
    sandymcu

Answer by sandymcu at 10:08 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Well, if you want a WAH Job there are a good many legit and reputable companies. It's finding them that becomes the issue. I have a list of some of them on my website:
    www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:09 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• There are lots of good jobs to choose from. Picking the one that will work best for you is the hard part. I have some free ones listed on my blog at Make Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:19 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 10:29 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I have been working at home for 7 years doing my home based business. I would be happy to share more information if you would like. I would like to invite you to join my group Inspiring Mom's to Work at Home. I have several posts about work from home JOBS and Businesses.
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/InspiringWAHM
    Good luck in your search!
    jewelrylady98

Answer by jewelrylady98 at 10:46 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I know several sahm moms that worked in a gym daycare. They were allowed to take their little one with them and the shifts were pretty short. And this was several different gyms that permitted them to take their baby/toddler with them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• 1. If there was a company with a product out there that could change the lives of millions of people and might in fact save the life of someone you love, would you want me to share it with you?
    2. If there was an opportunity involved with that product would you want me to share that too?

Message me
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 12:14 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom. I have 4 beautiful children that my husband and I raise. I stumbled onto a way to make money right from home. It's the easiest and most effective way I've ever tried. I looked for ways to make money from home before. You know what I found? SCAMS and lots of them!! When this wellness company I found asked if I wanted to start a business for under $30, I said "Where do I sign?" I've taken all the harmful toxic chemicals out of my home and my family has never been healthier. My sons have autism and what a difference these products have made. Whether you are interested in "green" products or you would like to build a business, check out my website www.familiesrok.com
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 12:15 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I have an at home business if you are interested in that just check out my site at my2.tupperware.com/amyroca let me know if you are interested in hearing more. GOOD LUCK!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 1:00 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• f looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 2:00 PM on Mar. 16, 2009