WHAT's this about a NUDE MOTORCYCLE CROSSCOUNTRY RIDE?

On regis and kelly this morning they were talking about a group of motorcyclists riding nude across country?!!! For real? I WANNA SEE!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Travel

• I'm sure they won't get far. It's still cold in some areas not to mention nudity laws in most communities might cut that trip short. Hey, how come when it's cold a woman's n get hard and when a guy gets cold he shrivels up? Inquiring minds want to know

Answer by admckenzie at 10:13 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• What I want to know is WHY people who have great bodies feel the need to cover up, and those whose bodies should NEVER be without clothing, feel the need to (literally) let it all hang out?!?!

I swear it's always the hairiest, wrinkliest, saggiest, scrawniest people that think we should prance around in our birthday suits!

LMAO! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:18 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I don't wanna see!! ewe!!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:26 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• most people that ride motorcycles around here are NOT in the best of shape, so I'll pass on that visual.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:16 PM on Mar. 16, 2009