so frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!

i have a tatoo on my left chest that says juicy i love it and wouldnt take it off my SO has his ex's name on his right arm but yet he complains and bitches about how i need to get my tat covered up because he doesnt like it. really i dont care what he likes beacause its wat i wanted to get and its on my body. everytime he says something about it i get all upset because i say he needs to cover up his ex's name but i dont ever complain about that like he does mine. anybody have any advice? everytime we talk it always ends up ina nasty argument with nothing acomplished.

JuJu_Bean

Asked by JuJu_Bean at 10:10 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• maybe you should both just go together and get everything resolved... no more "juicy" for you, and no more ex gf's name on him. It will probably make things a lot better.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• IMO.. I would tell him when he gets rid of his tattoo. I will get rid of mine. Then I would tell him to shut up about it..I don't want to here it anymore...
    Did you have this Tattoo before you to met him???

Answer by louise2 at 10:17 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I wouldnt remove a darn thing... If you let him dictate what to do with your body, then theres no telling what he will try to dictate next in your life.... Why does it bother him so much anyway?
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:29 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• i would take out that cheese grater, slam it on the counter top, and tell him this is the only way your gonna spend your money getting any tattoo off!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:13 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• lol thx ladies. i have have no idea why it bothers him so much he jus says he doesnt like it and no i didnt have the tat when we first met but we broke up and got back together 3 yrs later and i did have it the second time.
    JuJu_Bean

Answer by JuJu_Bean at 1:11 PM on Mar. 16, 2009