Have

Have u had a dream that you delivered twin girls and said you were done?? What does that mean to u???

Petrick

Asked by Petrick at 10:23 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm pretty sure its just one of those hormonal dreams.....I've dreamed my baby came out green and then turned into a vampire....
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 11:11 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I was wondering if you had dream before you found out.
    Petrick

Answer by Petrick at 11:28 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I haven't had that dream but I have had some very crazy and sometimes terrifying dreams since being pregnant! I did have several dreams that this baby was a boy and he is but I don't know if that was God telling me, mother's intuition or just a kawinkidink.

There are books you can get to help you "decode" or get the meaning of dreams but I never read much into it. My BFF thinks every dream means something and she looks up all of hers. By now she can just tell you because she's read those books cover to cover.
    Anonymous