Whats your secret??

I was just on postsecret.com... and thought it would be fun for us to share our darkest secrets... feel free to be anon.

mine is that Im so suspicious of everyone, including my mom and husband, that I spent an entire day trying to hack into their myspace accounts to see what they write about me.
Mission accomplished.

BTW--- they both suck and dont email anyone. Nothing juicy. Im gladly disappointed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love postsecret.com. I don't really have any secrets. I'm pretty boring.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I have no secrets sorry!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:28 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• My darkest secret is that I had an abortion 6 years ago. I regret it so much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I pretend to be a submissive woman when hubby's home, in the bedroom I mean... What he doesn't know is I like to pretend so that satisfies another fantasy of mine.... One of these days I'm gonna break out the whips and collars and show him who's really the boss,lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• There is nothing about me that at least one person in my life doesn't know. I am very open with my mother and my husband. My sisters know quite a bit about me too. UHM lets see...........I once killed a dog after it bit me in the leg. I guess that is my worst thing that few people know.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:33 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Oh wow......you killed a dog?? YIKES! No body piss her off.......

KissieBaby3

Answer by KissieBaby3 at 10:36 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I used to hook up with married men. I thought it was more challenging to get a married man than a single man. I came to the conclusion that married men are so much easier to get and to please! This got boring so I married the last married man I was with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Yeah. We were in the park and he was a stray, obviously. Or he had been lost for some time. I mean he was scruffy and smelled terrible and looked like he hadn't seen a tub in about 6 months. He bit onto my leg and I kicked instinctively and he flew off my leg and hit the building area the bathrooms were in. I am not exactly sure how he died, but something from the impact killed him. My parents insisted I go get tested for rabies just to be sure. I was clean. And we called Animal Control to come get the dog.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:41 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• When I was 15 I got pregnant. My Mother forced me to give the child up. Girls didn't have the options and support they do now. Back then if your parents threw you out NOBODY took you in..shelters didn't exist where we lived. I grieve from my child every day. I left home at 17 and haven't spoken to my Mother since then.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• You all couldn't handle it if I told you my dark secrets.LOL LOL LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Mar. 16, 2009