Catholic church in Fort Bragg??

I am new to Fort Bragg and am looking for a church for my family. We have never went to church before so this will be our first time.( I know how crazy that sounds trust me). We are very laid back and would not like to go to a judgemental church. That is one of the reasons we have not went. We tried back home and had a very bad experiance and due to that my husband just keeps saying they are all like that. I would really like to prove him wrong if anyone knows of a church that we would fit right in please let me know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Are you dead set on going to a Catholic Church?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:43 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I really would like to go to a catholic church put at this point I just think that my family needs to strat going. I just dont want to be looked at diffrent of have my family judge or pointed out.
    Anonymous

• It just seems that some non denominational or other denominations of Christian Churches are more open and "nonjudgemental". They usually have children's programs and alot to offer as far as being progressive and having more modern music. Your family may be open to the change if church is something they enjoy. Im not knocking Catholics as my daughter goes to a Catholic school now, but as far as churches go they aren't the most open and inviting. Ask around and see if their are any other Christrian churches in your area that someone recommends.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:34 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Thank you I am going to talk to my husband tonight and see if he will be open to change i sure hope so
    Anonymous