Could I be pregnant???

Ok, here's the deal... I was suppose to start my period March 13th but during that week I started spotting.. Very light and pink at that... I have taken 2 pg tests and they both were neg. I have had IB with my previous kids but it only lasted 2 days..

Am I freaking myself out or what? If I don't start my next week I will take another test.

lilmommah21

Asked by lilmommah21 at 10:46 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yah, you're freaking out. how do WE know if you're pregnant?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• It could be a number of things but if you had sex then yes, you could be pregnant. Did you add the two extra days when counting your cycle since February ended on the 28th? It could be stress or the light spotting could have been your period. Every once in a while I will have some strange periods like that. I know you are anxious to find out what it is. I would just wait a day or two and take another pregnancy test. If it is negative and you still have not had your period then the best thing to do would be to schedule an appointment with your doctor. He/she would be able to give you more information about what it could be if it is not a pregnancy.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:52 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Anything is possiable!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:18 AM on Mar. 16, 2009