Can you do a spray tan when you are pregnant?

Im so pale!!! I need a tan!

abs0726

Asked by abs0726 at 10:46 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• According to What to Expect when your Expecting, they have said there has not been sufficient enough test on the chemicals in spray tans. It is best to forgo this. Better safe than sorry.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:02 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• i did when i was preg for my children. i was like 5wks.. or longer i never did it after that.. just me i don't think it will do nothing its safer than the taning bed.
    SHANTELL32

Answer by SHANTELL32 at 11:27 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• The chemicals aren't good for your baby, plus it's basically dying your skin which isn't good for your skin.

Just enjoy the change for a while. Pale is really feminine and pretty. You can go back to being tan once you have your baby. Not to be cheesy, but "To everything there is a season" and this may have to be your season for having a creamy white complexion.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 11:28 AM on Mar. 16, 2009