Stretch marks?

Has anybody found something that will lessan the color of strecth marks? Mine are getting out of control and I need to find something that actually works!!

brookelynn2609

Asked by brookelynn2609 at 10:52 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• TrilastinSR is amazing! You have to order it online and it's pricey but worth it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• try that bio oil. they sell it at walmart and rite aide.
    Sunshine4u300

Answer by Sunshine4u300 at 11:08 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Use ANEW CLINICAL Professional Stretch Mark Smoother. I love it, it works fast, smells great and helps with cellulite too! You can get it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping if you decide to try it! :) GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:36 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Use Pentaxle theis stuff is awsome. After the birth of my daughter I used it and they were completly gone. Just started using it again
    MOTIVESMOMMY

Answer by MOTIVESMOMMY at 9:07 PM on Mar. 16, 2009