mininova.org and utorrent.com or other sites for downloading free DVDs?

I just started using this today. Have you had any experience with it? The movies are taking forever to download. If you don't like it or use another program, what do you use to download free dvds?

navy-wife

Asked by navy-wife at 10:58 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• I use both those sites...i also use something called piratesbay or something. I like them alot me and my bf love the dragonball series so i downloaded every single episode and movie they had. It did take a while but its worth it. You save so much money. It slows my internet connection sometimes but not much. We use it for everything from music to movies, games and applications like a DVD burner program or Video Converter. You can download basically anything. I just recently downloaded a bunch of Baby Einstein videos for my daughter. If you have any questions I can try to answer them as best as I can my bf is more familiar with torrents then me. Happy Downloading! lol
    oxojen178oxo

Answer by oxojen178oxo at 6:30 PM on Mar. 27, 2009