Sensitive subject...

come on...be honest...what are your feelings on your hubby going to a private gentlemans club. They go in a private room with the model/girl of their choice pay a fee for what they want.

striptease-totally nude
switch rub-massage eachother totally nude
dom/sub
cross dressing
role playing
couple shows-the guys usually touches and gets off on the model while the model touches and tries to get wifey turned on.

hubby can always go back for the same girl and than hubby becomes that girls regular.

So if hubby went and you found out or was honest and wanted to go alone or whith you, how would you feel about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would not be okay with it. I am okay with a traditional strip club where it is not all nude and there is a no touching rule. But I would not be okay with touching and such. To me, that is cheating.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 11:03 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• If he went in one of those places at all, we would be divorcing. He knows how I feel about them and needs to respect it. If he doesn't, he can leave.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Not even an option!! He may as be having an affair. Sorry not an option in this house.
    dorothyn22

Answer by dorothyn22 at 11:02 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• OH HELL TO THE NO! Like to see him try. lol
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 11:02 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Last I heard it's illegal for there to be any physical interaction between dancer and patron, the dancer can be all over the guy, but the guy is NOT allowed to touch her OR himself. So i'm not sure exactly what type of place you are describing
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:02 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Yeah. My husband wouldnt even want to go. I think its disgusting and really trashy for any guys to go to those places.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• If he went and I found out he'd be in serious trouble. If he suggested going, I might look at him like he's an idiot and ignore him for a week or two.
    Anonymous

• I'm not ok with my DH doing these things, with or without me. If he did it I'd be disappointed in him.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:03 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I agree with anon 11:01.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 11:04 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Oh and hub going to a strip club?? I dont' care, especially since I could probably count on one hand, how many he's been too since we been married, and we've been married 17 years. But if he was a regular patron I would havew a problem, that's a lot of money being thrown around.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:04 AM on Mar. 16, 2009