Marley & Me?

Did anyone take their kids to see this movie? My oldest is five, both of my kids love Bad Dog Marley the book. They wanted to go to see the movie, thank goodness my sister went to see it first and told me the dog dies!

Rachel24517

Asked by Rachel24517 at 11:14 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• I didn't take my kids to see it for that reason too. They are 6 & 9 and I know they would have had a fit. So, we went and saw Bedtime Stories instead. Space Buddies (Snow buddies) is a good movie for kids that like adoreable doggies. I think Marley & Me would be good when they're older, but I'm interested in seeing how other children may have reacted. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• No my kids didnt see it, but it made me cry, cry, cry and cry somemore! it was so sad! sad when she lost her first baby and then when marley died! I will not watch it again......
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:20 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• frustratedGEEE! THANKS FOR RUINING FOR ME... I HAVEN"T SEEN IT YET! angry

Anonymous

• I didn't know she lost her baby :( I know an adult that I work with cried and cried too so that's why I didn't take my kids to see it.
    summerleigh

Answer by summerleigh at 11:23 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I didn't take my DD to see it, but i'll let her watch it. Marley lived a full life in the movie. he was OLD lol DD understands that when animals get old they die. She's already delt with animals dying in RL. a movie isn't going to scar her lol
    Jordanplustwo

Answer by Jordanplustwo at 12:43 PM on Mar. 16, 2009