What's the worst comment you've received when trying to breastfeed your baby in public?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• that is disgusting
    do u relize that is like molestation and u are trying to get other children to be turned on by ur boobs
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• nothing, people are afraid of me! lol, good thing too, I'd rip their faces off! lol
    NoahsMomma418

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 11:39 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Some guy asked me if I would let him do that...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Wow.. People like that are the reason I pump CONSTANTLY so I can always have a bottle on hand.
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 12:05 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I never got any rude comments and I nursed both my kids, when ever and wherever they need to for over a year with each.
    I, personally, would never take all the work to pump so that I could bottle feed in public just to avoid a comment from some loser!!
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 12:14 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• A smile.
    I have never gotten a rude comment. I breastfed my first until 2 years (and frequently nursed her in public as a toddler), and I am 5 months into my second.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 12:30 PM on Mar. 16, 2009