does your family?

does your family (mother,MIL, etc) think that just cuz you are a stay at home mom that you have tons of time on your hands and call you for everything. and expect you to do it like now?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 11:26 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No but they think that I have time to talk on the phone all day ....hello you are taking my C-M time away lol

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 11:39 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• No. My MIL stayed home for 1 year with all of her children (twins the first time and just my hubby the second time). She knows what it's like. In fact I wish she'd come by more often, but she doesn't want to disturb us! She's almost too considerate when it comes to my time...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:28 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• no
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• My husband does!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 11:35 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• No.
    jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 11:36 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• No. My MIL passed away before I even knew my DH and my mother lives 2 hrs away and is home a good portion of the day herself(works part-time) so I couldnt really do much for her anyway LOL.

My DH does though.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:40 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• My family doesnt but some of my friends who dont have kids will call me and be like "im going shopping in 5 min., you want to go?" and I have told them a million times, I cannot get myself and my DD ready in 5 min. why cant you call me earlier? lol it drives me insane
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:43 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• No, My MIL is one of the selected few who stays out of our business and only gives advice when asked. Plus she knows how tough it is having two little ones,she has 3 of her own and they are still a pain in your butt.LOL(INCLUDING MY HONEY)
    LND

Answer by LND at 12:29 PM on Mar. 16, 2009