Altering??

ok so Im wondering to what extent you can alter jeans...im finding it IMPOSSIBLE to find jeans that fit, I lost alot of weight after having my daughter due to breastfeeding and well..unfortunately I had no butt at all before but now its just NON existent..very sad...but Ive bought several pairs of jeans and the smallest anyone carries are size 0, and they fit at the waist but my butt and thighs are too small..and I hate it :( I tried putting on more weight but its not working with this breastfeeding and I have about 9 more months to go for breastfeeding and I dont wanna look like crap for the next 9 months in my jeans! lol so im wondering if its even possible to alter the butt and thigh area in jeans?? I know at the waist is out of the question because of the band and belt loops, which is fine because it fits there...but im wondering about those other two areas, because I cant waste anymore money on jeans

Italiancouture7

Asked by Italiancouture7 at 11:28 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• You have to buy for the the biggest part, which sounds like the thighs, and then you can have the waist altered. It is worth spending the money, because a good fitting pair of jeans is irreplacable to me!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 11:33 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• no, the waist fits me perfect, its the thigh area in the jeans that is too baggy, not my thighs being too big, also the pants are very baggy in my butt too, which means I need those two areas to be taken in, not taken out
    Italiancouture7

Answer by Italiancouture7 at 11:43 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• For the price of getting the altered for that.. your better off going to at thrift store and looking in the childrens section for some jeans. As you said, you still have 9 months to go.. but after 9 months who knows if you gain it back or not.. and if you have those jeans altered and gain weight after the 9 months... you'll still be SOL and have to get more jeans.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:19 AM on Mar. 17, 2009