baby turning one, finger food ideas?

that are age appropriate???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Mine is 11 mo. and I do steamed cut up veggies and fruits, chunks of banana, pear and avocado. Cheerios, Toast, Waffle, Egg, Squished beans, chunks of cheese, grilled cheese sandwich cut up, pasta.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• My son is 9 months and we already do cheese cubes(I buy string cheese and cut it into cubes,) Cheerios, baby goldifsh and beans. For the beans I use dry or canned beans, they're a great finger food and they're pack with protein!
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 12:01 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Soft steamed veggies, little pieces of ripe banana, cooked sweet potato, avocado, pasta.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 12:27 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Diced up pieces off your plate. Whatever you're eating offer it to her.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 12:53 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I just gave my DD whaterever I am eating. At 16 months she eats everything! A few things she loves is blueberries, grapes (cut in half), yogurt (punch a hole through the top of the container and let her suck it through a straw), spaghetti (with macaroni noodles), and so much more.
    VitaminKMom

Answer by VitaminKMom at 1:15 PM on Mar. 16, 2009