what are the best iphone apps for moms?

jadeeyes07

Asked by jadeeyes07 at 11:47 AM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• Girl, I have so many I lost count. I just reviewed a new one called Quick Shot Lite, it's every bit as good as the paid one. It allows you to take a picture anywhere on the screen, as compared to that little camera button. I have missed so many pic opps trying to hit that button. Also, I recommend Emergency, Lose It, AccuWeather, Slydial, My Thoughts, Quick Voice (to catch those little laughs) Birthday is cool, Ambiance (of course) Showtimes, Restaurants, IDoodle2lite.. the list is endless.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• www.mint.com man I felt all over the place with my money this WEBSIte for free financial management is the BOMB. !!!!???
    Caramel824

Answer by Caramel824 at 9:19 PM on Mar. 16, 2009