WEIRD

i have this really weird feeling in my uterus kinda near my ovary it feels like something is there... ive got this weird pinch in my ovary... it dont hurt or anything but its there kinda achey as well as my breast are just a LITTLE tender i have been getting head achs im emotional and tired dose anyone or has anyone felt this?? and its not my prd i dont get feelings like this wen im about to start my prd

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The pinching near the ovary sounds like ovulation to me. A lot of girls dont feel it but there are some that do and it can be pretty painful. I usually dont get the Ovulation pains but the month I was on clomid when I did ovulate it was horrible painful..
    mommyto3rugrats

Answer by mommyto3rugrats at 4:59 PM on Mar. 16, 2009